Fall is our favorite time of year…our fields are bursting with pumpkins! Bring your class or group to experience the excitement of a real, working farm. Our farmtastic hands-on tours are designed for kids of all ages–it’s fun for everyone. Tours are guided by our friendly and knowledgeable Market staff. The cost is just $7/person (1 person free with every 15 people). Activities include:
- Guided wagon ride through DelVal’s farm
- Fun & informative talk about agriculture
- Pick-your-own baby pam pumpkin
- Pick-your-own apples (depends on crop availability) – add $1/person
- Giant Corn Maze and kids’ play area
Fall tours available Sept. 18 – October 31, 2017
Reservations required, call 215-230-7170 to book
Stay for lunch! We have boxed lunches available, or bring your own and enjoy a picnic. We have picnic tables available on a first come, first served basis.
Boxed lunches cost $4.50/person, and include YOUR CHOICE OF a grilled cheese sandwich, hot dog, or chicken tenders; served with an apple and a bottle of water. Add kid sized ice cream for additional $2/person. Food orders must be placed a week in advance. Call 215-230-7170 to order.
IMPORTANT FARM TOUR GUIDELINES :
- Picnic Tables – available on a first come, first served basis. Bring blankets in the event no tables are available.
- Dress Code – Please ask parents to dress children appropriately. The farm is generally cooler and muddier than your backyard.
- Farm Market – is open for everyone to enjoy! We sell farm fresh fruits and veggies, fresh baked cookies, candy, and many seasonal gift items. When visiting our Market we ask that children are supervised by an adult.
- Behavior Problems – the Market staff may ask children who are behaving in an unsafe manner to wait for his/her group on the bus or at another designated location. Please remember that it is the responsibility or the group leaders and chaperones to supervise the children in your group.
- We will provide plastic bags for the pumpkins. We recommend bringing a way to mark the bags with each child’s name.
- In the event of inclement weather, please call 215-230-7170 to cancel or re-schedule your tour.