Fall is our favorite time of year…our fields are bursting with pumpkins! Bring your class or group to experience the excitement of a real, working farm. Our farmtastic field trips are designed for kids of all ages…they’re fun for everyone! Tours are guided by our friendly and knowledgeable Market staff. The price is $8/person (1 person free with every 15 people), with a minimum of 10 people. Activities include:
- Guided wagon ride through DelVal’s farm to visit the animals
- Pick-your-own Baby Pam pumpkins
- Pick-your-own apples (depending on crop availability) – add $1/person
- Giant corn maze
- Kids’ play area
Fall Field Trips are offered Monday thru Friday, 9am to 3pm, from September 16 to October 30, 2019
Available times are: 9am, 10:30am, 12pm & 2pm
Stay for lunch! We have boxed lunches available, or bring your own and enjoy a picnic. We have picnic tables available on a first come, first served basis.
Boxed lunches cost $4.50/person, and include YOUR CHOICE OF a grilled cheese sandwich, hot dog, or chicken tenders; served with an apple and a bottle of water. Add kid sized ice cream for additional $2/person. Food orders must be placed a week in advance. Please call 215-230-7170 to order, or select Box Lunch option when booking online.
IMPORTANT FARM TOUR GUIDELINES :
- Picnic Tables – available on a first come, first served basis. Bring blankets in the event no tables are available.
- Dress Code – Please ask parents to dress children appropriately. The farm is generally cooler and muddier than your backyard.
- Farm Market – is open for everyone to enjoy! We sell farm fresh fruits and veggies, fresh baked cookies, candy, and many seasonal gift items. When visiting our Market we ask that children are supervised by an adult.
- Behavior Problems – the Market staff may ask children who are behaving in an unsafe manner to wait for his/her group on the bus or at another designated location. Please remember that it is the responsibility or the group leaders and chaperones to supervise the children in your group.
- We will provide plastic bags for the pumpkins. We recommend bringing a way to mark the bags with each child’s name.
- In the event of inclement weather, please call 215-230-7170 to cancel or re-schedule your tour.